After School Activities
Hangzhou International School offers After School Activities (ASAs) to all students from Kindergarten to Grade 12. The After School program allows students to develop talents in an environment that promotes the growth of leadership and communication skills all while being hands on and engaging. The four types of ASAs are athletic/movement, artistic/dramatic, linguistic/mathematical, and clubs/organizations. These programs are facilitated by teachers.
Click the button below to see the ASAs offered this semester.
ASA Sign Up Procedures
After School Activities (ASAs) registration will begin on Monday, December 11 at 8 a.m.
We hope that each of your children enjoyed their ASA during the first semester. It is now time to register for Semester 2 After School Activities (ASAs). These activities will begin the week of January 15, 2018 and will end on Friday, March 23rd. Please review the material below carefully to understand the registration process:
- Registration for ASAs will open on Monday, December 11 at 8:00am.
- Registration will close on Thursday, December 14 at 11:00pm. Late registrations will not be accepted.
- A full list of ASAs offered this semester can be found here: CLICK HERE
- Personal emails can be used for registration.
- Placement in ASAs will be made on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- ASAs that become full will close prior to December 14, 2017.
- Everyone that registers will be guaranteed to be enrolled in one ASA this term.
- Students in Kindergarten and Grade 1 are able to register for 1 ASA this session.
- Some activities have a limited number of spots available; those who sign up first will be given priority. If you receive a message that your child has been placed on the waitlist for any activity, you will be notified via email should a place open up.
- All LS activities finish at 4:15 pm. Please plan your child’s transportation accordingly.
- To register please go to the ASA page on the school website and click the “Register Here” button. It will bring you to the ASA sign-up portal where you will enter your child’s name. A username and login are NOT necessary.
- Confirmation of ASA registration will be sent to the email provided during registration.
- Once ASAs have begun, if for any reason you decide to drop your child’s ASA, please be sure to notify the activities coordinator (HISactivities@his-china.org) and your child’s classroom teacher/advisor immediately.
Thank you in advance!
If you have any questions or concerns I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
All the best!
Important ASA Dates
Monday, December 11 @ 8:00 a.m. -to- Thursday, December 14 @ 11:00 p.m.
ASAs Start: Monday, January 15, 2018
ASAs End: Friday, March 23, 2018
Way to register
Online: Parents can use the link at the top of the page labeled Register Here.