After School Activities
Hangzhou International school offers After School Activities (ASAs) to all students from Kindergarten to Grade 12. The After School program allows students to develop talents in an environment that promotes the growth of leadership and communication skills all while being hands on and engaging. The four types of ASAs are athletic/movement, artistic/dramatic, linguistic/mathematical, and clubs/organizations. These programs are facilitated by teachers and high school students.
Locations - Lower School Activities
Locations - Upper School Activities
ASA Sign Up Procedures
After School Activities (ASAs) registration will begin on Monday, September 4 at 2 p.m.
- Parents can register their child(ren) using Microsoft Forms.
- Personal emails can be used for registration.
- Registration will ask for a child’s ASA ranking in order of most preferred.
- Placement in ASAs will be made on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Everyone that registers will be guaranteed to be enrolled in one ASA this term.
- Kindergarten and Grade 1 can register for ONE ASAs per term.
- After the registration period, the Activities Coordinator will organize the ASA rosters using the Microsoft Forms submitted.
- Parents will receive a confirmation email of ASA selection no later than Friday, September 15.
Term 1 Important ASA Dates:
Monday, September 4 @ 2:00 p.m.
Wednesday September 6 @ 11:59 p.m.
ASAs Start: Monday, September 18
ASAs End: Thursday, November 23
Ways to register:
On Campus: Parents can come to the Auditorium for registration assistance from 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. on Monday, September 4.
Online: Parents can use the link* provided to register from September 4th to 6th.
Over the Phone: Parents can call the school for Microsoft Forms* online registration assistance.
*Microsoft Forms link will not appear until 2:00 p.m. on Monday, September 4.