Hangzhou International School offers After School Activities (ASAs) to all students from Kindergarten to Grade 12. The After School program allows students to develop talents in an environment that promotes the growth of leadership and communication skills all while being hands on and engaging.
ASA Sign Up Procedures
The second round of ASAs will begin the week of January 14th and will end on Friday, March 22. This year we will have two signup dates. On the first date each student should only be signed up for one activity. Some of the activities have restricted numbers and may fill up, but others will have spaces. We will then have a second signup date where students may register for a second or third activity in any of the ASAs that still have vacancies. Please review the material below carefully to understand the registration process:
- The first registration for ASAs will open on Tuesday, January 8th, at 4:00pm, and will close on Wednesday, January 9th, at 8am.
- The second registration date will open Thursday, January 11th, at 4:00pm
- Placement in ASAs will be made on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Registrations for ASAs that become fully subscribed will close as soon as they fill up.
- All LS activities finish at 4:15 pm. Please plan your child’s transportation accordingly.
- When it’s time to register, a button at the bottom of this page will appear titled, “Register Here.” It will bring you to the ASA sign-up portal where you will enter your child’s name. A username and password to login are NOT necessary.
- Confirmation of ASA registration will be sent to the email provided during registration. Please scroll down on each page during the registration process. Some buttons are hidden lower down. If you do not click them you will not have registered. You have not successfully registered if you do not receive a confirmation email.
- Once ASAs have begun, if for any reason you decide to drop your child’s ASA, please be sure to notify the activities coordinator (email@example.com) and your child’s classroom teacher/advisor immediately.
Thank you in advance!
If you have any questions or concerns I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
All the best!
ASAs Session 2: January-March
Email email@example.com for registrations.
Click the "Brochure" button to see the list of ASAs offered this session.