Hangzhou International School provides athletic opportunity for upper school students to compete in 5 varsity, 9 middle school sports, and 3 elementary sports. Whether in practice or on the field of competition, the student athlete will learn the importance of dedication, communication, and perseverance. Sportsmanship is stressed and emphasis is placed on teamwork and cooperation.
Season 3 Registration
High School Sports
Soccer & Badminton
Athletics Registration - Season 3
The third season of sports for high school students will begin February. Please review the material below carefully to understand the registration process:
- Registration for season 3 athletics will open on Monday, January 22 at 8:00am.
- Registration will close on Friday, January 26 at 11:00pm. Late registrations will not be accepted.
- A full list of athletics offered this season can be found below.
- High school athletics are available for students in Grades 9 - 12.
- All varsity athletics finish at 5:00 pm. Please plan your child’s transportation accordingly.
- To register please clicking on the “register here” button. This will bring you to the athletics sign-up portal where you will be prompted to enter your child’s name before selecting the sport(s) they are interested in joining. A username and login are NOT necessary.
- Confirmation of athletics registration will be sent to the email provided during registration.
- Once athletics have begun, if for any reason you decide to drop your child’s participation in athletics, please be sure to notify the athletics coordinator (HISathletics@his-china.org) and your child’s classroom teacher/advisor immediately.
Thank you in advance!
If you have any questions or concerns I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
All the best!
High School Sports - Grades 9 to 12
Middle School Sports - Grades 6 to 8
Elementary School Sports - Grade 3 to 5
Hangzhou International School offers the following sports to Grades 3 - 5. These teams are coached by H.I.S. staff members after school from 3:15- 4:15 p.m.
Swim Team - Grades 4 to 12
HIS’s competitive swimming program is for those students in Grades 4 to 12. The team practices off campus at the Rainbow City pool.