HIS is proud to deliver the prestigious Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award to its students. All three levels of the Award are accessible to students at HIS:
- Bronze for those over 14 years old
- Silver for those over 15 years old
- Gold for those over 16 years old.
During their Award, participants complete the following four sections at each level:
- a self-directed programme of service to the community
- skills acquisition
- physical recreation
- two adventurous journeys.
The International Award program at HIS may include expeditions throughout China.
More information about the Award can be found here www.intaward.org.