An Inclusive IB World School
President: Ethan Kim
Deputy President: Felicity Wong
Click topic below for Chair Report:
1. Preventing attacks and displays of terrorism in countries around the world.
2. Disarming and sanctioning countries no longer complying with nuclear deals.
3. Measures to end the War of Terror in the Middle East.
President: Christopher Han
Deputy President: Riva Aggarwal
1. Implementing effective ways to transition from non-renewable sources of electricity and power into renewable ones.
2. Implementing carbon taxes to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
3. Raising the minimum wage in less economically developed countries.
President: Janiya Fu
Deputy President: Vanessa Fan
1. Further advancing the role of women in society in the Middle East.
2. The protection of underage individuals to prevent cyberbullying and abuse.
3. Measures to eliminate illegal medical black markets.
President: Jarul Khurana
Deputy President: Amanda Lin
Deputy President: Jeff Wang
1. Combatting the violation of human rights against Rohingya Muslims and other minorities in Myanmar.
2. Eliminating the practice of unsafe abortions.
3. Advancing international human rights to protect individuals against discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity.
President: Amy Fan
Deputy President: Maggie Yang
1. Combatting impacts of corruption found among Middle-Eastern countries.
2. Advancing diversity in work places internationally.
3. Aiding the fleeing regional crisis in Latin America.
President: Carol Lin
Deputy President: Thalia Chelouche
1. Protecting women’s rights at refugee camps.
2. Measures to end violent acts against refugees after re-settlement.
3. Developing a sustainable framework to reduce the vulnerability of incoming refugees.
President: Serene Lee
Deputy President: Grace Tan
1. Development of eco-friendly technology for the protection of the seas.
2. Management and reduction of waste in urban environments.
3. Finding measures to improve air pollution in highly polluted areas.
President: Alice Du
Deputy President: Leon Zhang
1. Situation of children affected by armed conflict.
2. Threats to international peace and security caused by terrorist acts.