Fill out and submit a form online
Submit all necessary documents by emailing them to the Admission Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Required documents for the applications:
- For Grades 1-12 : School reports / transcripts from at least the two previous years of school.
- Applicants for High School (Grades 10-12) should provide a transcript for all completed previous high school coursework.
- Copies of applicant passport and Chinese valid visa.
- Copies of applicant birth certificate.
- Copies of parent passports and if applicable, residential visas.
- Copy of applicant immunization record.
Additional documentation, if available:
- Any standardized test results (NWEA MAP, ISA, IOWA, WIDA, SAT, PSAT, etc)
- Copies of school reports / transcripts for more than two years prior.
Note: In some cases, especially at the upper school levels, the school may require additional documentation or assessment information before making a decision on admission. This may include, but is not limited to letter(s) of recommendation, a learning support assessment, WIDA and/or NWEA testing at HIS, or writing sample.
Pay the application fee RMB 2,000. This application fee is non-refundable, no exceptions. Before you make the payment, it is your responsibility to make sure you are able to submit all the documentation required. The Admissions Committee reviews a completed application and a decision is sent to the family after approximately one work week.