Fill out and submit a form online
Submit all necessary documents by emailing them to the Admission Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Required documents for the applications:
- For Grades 1 - 12 : School Report / Transcripts from the two previous years of school and recommendation letter (download) from the Classroom teacher.
- For Grades 6-12: Recommendation Letter (download) from the Math, English and Advisor/Homeroom teacher.
- Applicants for High School (grades 10-12) should provide a transcript for all completed previous high school coursework.
- Copies of applicant Passport and Chinese valid visa.
- Copies of applicant Birth Certificate.
- Copies of parent passports and if applicable, residential visas.
- Copy of applicant immunization record.
Additional documentation, if available:
Any standardized test results (NWEA MAP, ISA, IOWA, WIDA, SAT, PSAT, etc)
Pay the application fee RMB 2,000. This application fee is non-refundable, no exceptions. Before you make the payment, it's your responsibility to make sure you are able to submit all the documentation required. The Admissions Committee reviews a completed application and a decision is sent to the family after approximately one work week.