Technology trainings for faculty and students
Tech “T” sessions are tutorials on technology topics that are offered Tuesday or Thursday 3:30-4:30 throughout the year and faculty and students are invited to attend. Session descriptions can be found below. Remember to bring your laptop. Please reply to this email or fill out the form below if you have ideas for a future Tech “T” session.
- Sep 15 and Sep 17 - Saving and Backing Up Work
- Sep 22 - Word!
- Oct 22 - iMovie, Quicktime, Photobooth, Handbrake - Record Edit Share
- Nov 10 - Stop Motion and Green Screen
- Nov 19 - Leggo my Trello
- Jan 26 - PowerPoint: Better Presentations
- Feb 25 - Tynker - Creative Programming for Purpose
- Mar 18 - Excelsior
- April 15 - TBD
- May 8 - TBD
- May 22 - TBD
- Jun 5 -TBD
Have an idea for a Tech "T" session? Please fill out the form below and submit.