Vision and Mission
- Effective Communication:
- Higher Level Thinking:
- A Solid Foundation of Knowledge:
- Positive Behaviors and Approaches to Learning
- International Mindedness and Community Appreciation:
Expressive skills - the processes and skills used to share ideas in verbal and non-verbal forms
- I can listen to others to understand meaning.
- I can watch others to understand meaning.
- I can read what others have written to understand meaning.
- I can speak clearly and confidently to tell others what I want them to understand.
- I can use my creativity through music, art, and movement to help others understand what I want them to understand
Affective and behavioral processes and skills that develop personal responsibility within a learning environment leading to the development of quality products
- I can set goals in areas that I need to improve. I can plan ways to reach my goals. I can reflect on my goals to see if I improved.
- I can work well with my peers to solve problems.
- I can make my work look great! I am organized and prepared to be a good learner.
Affective and behavioral processes and skills that develop an individual’s recognition of his or her role and responsibility within the family, the HIS school community, regional communities and the global community
- I am a good friend. I get along with people.
- I can help my community become a better place. I understand that I can make a difference in the world.